Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Just let me live this fantasy

Hi all! I'm so excited to be starting this blog!! It's something I've wanted to do for such a long time but have postponed over and over. Well no more excuses - this is it. It will most certainly be a learning experience so please bear with me - I'm still learning!




For my first post I headed down to the local lake. The leaves are at their prime in bright new fall colors and it would have made me sad if I'd missed this chance to enjoy them.



I wanted to show off this adorable black circle dress I got a while back, I am still in love!

Traipsing around the woods in normal heels would have been hard but these timberland boots fit perfectly with the outfit. I’ve had them for years and they are probably my most comfortable heels - I was able to maneuver past the fallen trees and mud easily. 


I guess you could say my first post is what I feel comfortable in - my dearest LBD and my favorite boots!

I did feel a little funny taking pictures while people walked past on the trail (I wasn't the only one who wanted to take advantage of the foliage!) but they left me alone for the most part so I got over it :)




 All together it was a lovely day.  


 Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment