Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

In this world we're just beginning


I finally got around to creating a post around this beautiful black cape. It's so wonderfully elegant, I can't help but feel like royalty when I wear it!

   It paired wonderfully with a simple off-white dress I had picked up at a thrift store some time ago. Nothing should be competing with the beauty of that lush velvet!! Finished off the look with clean make-up and a black ribbon around the waist.


   It had snowed earlier this week and it was sad to see it melting away before I could do a photo shoot. I was delighted when I got to my favorite little park and found the snow hadn't melted yet! I had really wanted this photo shoot to emanate winter and not only did I get snow but today was foggy and perfectly dreary. It seems like the gods were in my favor!


Anyway, short post today. Hope everyone had a great New Years!

Lots of love,
Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment