Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

You'll need more than I'll ever give



     We had a warm, cloudy weekend- and I must say it was lovely. It was one of those days that's just warm enough to let you know spring is here but at the same time dreary enough to remind you there are still a few days of winter weather left. The bright grey sky perfectly describes this time of year and while I know we all can't wait until it's warm and beautiful out again, I am grateful for this peaceful, calm period before the life of spring comes and fills the world with renewed energy.


     I've had this transparent shirt from American Apparel for a while and haven't worn it because, well, it's very transparent. So I thought I'd give it one last shot before putting it up and am super happy about it. I've actually also had this skirt for a while and even used it in a post already (definitely my least favorite outfit). I didn't like how it hit my legs so I cut off the bottom and now it's one of my faves! The combo worked so well together and mirrored the subtle colors of this pre-spring day beautifully.

     I always seem to get my inspiration for outfits based on how the world looks when I get up in the morning so I'm certainly looking forward to the next few months :)


Anyway, hope you are all gearing up for another awesome year!
Lots of love,
Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment